Saturday, October 11, 2008

A year in review...

After some peer pressure, I'm giving in and starting this blog. Emailing at work will soon be a thing of the past and my posse will be without pictures and updates of Brendan. That would be a tragedy for them. This will have to be their way to keep up, along with any other people we pick up along the way (I do support blog stalking). Who knows, with me this could become an addiction with lots of posts or I could grow bored very easily. Time will tell, I'm sure.

So, our first post is just a year in review as Brendan's first birthday quickly approaches. I know there is a fancy schmancy way of posting this directly to this blog, but I haven't mastered that yet. For now, here's a link to the montage.

Warning....this is a bit long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuihSNyi9tA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOve the Slideshow! the music gave me the goosebumps!! So glad you felt pressured enough to start the blog (LoL) HAPPIEST Birthday Wishes to Brendan!! I Can't wait to see more of Brendan's Adventures.

Molly said...

it's about time!!!