Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snow Angel

We woke up to about three inches of snow. Brendan was feeling lazy and slept in. Why can’t he do that on the weekend? I woke him up when Jeremy was just about ready to leave for work. I changed his diaper, and threw on his hat, coat, and shoes to show him the snow before they left. I thought that since he was half asleep he wouldn’t care at all. He loved it. He took off in a dead run down the driveway. He took a tumble and I thought that would be enough to piss him off. Oh no, he giggled and rolled just like the dogs do. He got up and took off again. When he nearly reached the road, I scooped him up and dragged him in the house….kicking and screaming. It could be a long winter if he actually likes the snow. I don't like the cold, wet snow.

1 comment:

Auntie Ashley said...

Mittens! Mittens! My nephew needs mittens!