Monday, May 18, 2009

Explore your creativity

As I said in my last post, we went to Minnesota last weekend. We went to the Minnesota Children's Museum and the zoo. Here are some pictures from the museum. Just a few...

I have a couple more pictures and video that I'll post another day. Have to keep you coming back for more.

There is an arts and crafts area. Or as Brendan likes to refer....snack time. Who knew crayons were so delicous?



They make you work really hard there. There are bones to haul and mail to me sent.


We probably could've just gone to this area and spent the whole day there. There is a fish tank with a few fish and a turtle. Attached to it is a stream where the kids can play and it runs into a beaver dam that you can play in. He was perfectly content at the stream. I cannot explain what was going on with his tongue that day.

There is an area for small kids with hills, slides, and bridges.
You have to get really, really close to see the fishing hole properly.



Look how little he was when we went last fall. This was the week he really started to walk. **sniff sniff**

No comments: