Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I wanna be a clown when I grow up.

I forgot to mention in the other blogs that Brendan was a little social butterfly. He often walked up to random kids and said "Hi". That was always followed by a very fake "A-choo!" We tried to explain that's not the way to make friends in the height of the Swine Flu pandemic. And he wonders why he didn't walk away with any new BFF's.

The children's museum had a station where everyone could paint their faces. There were several brave parent's allowing their kids to decorate them. We were not so willing, but allowed Brendan to spruce himself up. He was not creative enough to try to add eyebrow. Jeremy can be blamed for that. Obviously, he wasn't into it since he only walked away with one.



I think this is his "What have I done to myself" face.





No comments: