Friday, October 2, 2009

Family Fun Day

We took a day last week while it was still warm for a family fun day. The pictures are kind of silly because they only reflect half the family. The other half was having their fun behind the camera. I was shooting away and Owen was sound asleep in his sling.

We went to the Deer Park again. Brendan's third trip of the season. He loves it though. After that we went to Ski-Hi Orchard in Baraboo. There are no pictures because by the time we got there Brendan was asleep. Everyone knows you don't wake a sleeping bear. I left them in the car and ran in all by myself. I love that place. I resisted the caramel apples and pies and just picked up some apples and apple cider. Yum.

As always, you must look cool when you go on an outing.





It always cracks me up how the deer follow. They really enjoyed Jeremy this time. At one point I turned around and deer were literally climbing him. It was quite funny. By the time I got the camera up, they were getting down though.
Brendan needed to rest for a moment.

Hi chickens!! That's what he's saying over and over.

No comments: