Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In our arms for a moment, in our hearts forever...

It's been just over two weeks, and just like I said before, the world keeps turning. I know that Alicia and Kevin have their moments when they don't want to climb out of bed in the morning, but the have two of the most amazing people I've ever seen. I always tease that her rainbows and butterflies perspective on life makes me gag a little, but it seems to be a major help for her. I'm not sure if proud is the right word, but I am so proud of the way they have both handled something so awful. It's pretty damn amazing.

I've been wanting to put this together since before Noah's funeral, but haven't had a chance until now.

1 comment:

kevin said...

I have not cired this hard since the funral thanks April I miss him so much thanks for all the memories he was a great little boy.