Thursday, October 13, 2011

They say it's your birthday...

Guess who turned 4 today???  Yes, 4!

We asked him all week long what he wanted to do this week.  He said he wanted to go bowling.  Last night he said he wanted to go bowling then to the museum.  By this morning he had forgot about bowling.  

After he went to bed last night I decorated his bedroom.  The idea was that he would have to break out of the room, but apparently both him and Owen crawled under it because he thought it was too nice to break.  


We headed off to Madison for the day and started with lunch at Hu Hot.  Yep, he's as thrilled as he looks.   


Then headed to the Children's Museum for some fun.  He met a little boy that became his BFF for the day.  When I  asked Brendan what the boys name he said "I can't tell".  When I asked the little (Indian) boys name, I understood why Brendan couldn't tell.  They had a good time together, nameless, anyway.



He held a mouse.  He told me that he always wanted to hold a mouse on his birthday.


He used a magnifying glass to solve a mystery.  He found some very "suspicious" items in the garden.  


We finished the day with some BLUE red velvet cake.  He told me yesterday that he has wanted a blue cake his WHOLE life.  How can you say no to that?


No comments: