Saturday, November 12, 2011

Butterflies

A few weeks ago we were at my mom's for a play date with Maddy.  We were outside playing hopscotch and a butterfly kept landing over by the kids.  We went out to play in the yard and it followed us.  Every where we went, the butterfly seemed to go.  I bet it followed us for close to 45 minutes.  Eventually, I tried to pick it up thinking it would never in a million years let me get close enough.  I held my hand out and it climbed right on.  It let me hand it off to each of the kids and it walked around on their hands and would sit on their leg.  I have never seen anything like it.  Was it a coincidence that the day that we were out playing was four months, 22 days since Noah died??  For anyone who wonders why that would be significant, Noah passed away when he was four months, 22 days old.  




No comments: