Friday, August 28, 2009

Brotherly Love

We learned last night that brotherly love is a process. After six weeks of acclimating himself to his new brother, Brendan finally was brave enough to touch Owen. Ok, so maybe he was forced a bit and bribed with chocolate, but those details are minor. I thought I'd share how the whole process went down in the mind of Brendan...

"You want me to sit close to HIM??"



"Just take the damn picture. This is close enough. And don't expect me to look happy about this process"



"Seriously, let's get this over with."



"I'm NOT touching him."



"I said No!!!!"



"Did someone say chocolate? I'll sit with him for three seconds. Start counting."



"Chocolate, por favor."



"Hey, this isn't so bad. "



"This really isn't so bad. He's kind of a cute little bugger, huh? See him?"



"Hey guys, look at my brother."



"CCCHHHEEEESSSEEEE!"



"This is the best."

No comments: