Saturday, August 29, 2009

Move over Anne Geddes

My dear friend, Julie, made a trip down the week Owen was released from the hospital to take the pictures that we've been planning for months. It was very hot and humid that day, which made it perfect for taking his pictures outside. Perfect for sleeping Owen, not so much for the sweating adults. He thoroughly enjoyed lounging in the shade in the buff.

Julie has done all of Brendan's pictures since he was born. You can check out the fabulous work she did on Brendan's 19 month pictures HERE. Brendan has not always been the most cooperative for her, but she seems to pull it off.

Julie also made the long trek to Madison to visit us and took this picture of Owen when he was just a few days old. And if you're not already impressed by her photography talents already, you can see the awesome quilt she made for Owen in these pictures. She made a quilt for Brendan was he was born, which I love, but I have to admit I think I like Owen's even more. How can one person have so many talents? I'm not quite sure.

Thanks, Julie, for everything. She deserves a little credit for keeping me somewhat sane during those first few days after Owen was born.

Here are a few pictures from that day...









No comments: