Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One month

I took a couple pictures yesterday just because Owen was being so darn cute. When I went to bed last night I realized it was his one month birthday so I thought I had to share. Baby acne and all.




This is so boring!



Now you're starting to piss me off.



Never mind, I'm over it.



Feel free to gush over his awesome new quilt.

For the record, even though he was up to 7 lbs 2 oz when we went to the doctor yesterday the outfit he is wearing is preemie. I put a pair of newborn pants on him the other day and when I picked him up they slid off. Thank God it was so hot that day he was able to just go with just a onesie.

2 comments:

JMT said...

That is a damn awesome quilt and who dresses that kid so freakin' cute?

and look at the chubby coming into those cheeks! Now that's what we like to see!

Dani said...

CUTEST pics!!! LOve them. LOVE the quilt. where'd you score that I want one!