Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm a Big Kid Now

This post is about a month late, but that's ok.

The morning of Brendan's birthday party, Julie, came early to take Brendan's 3 year pictures. In the three years that she has been taking pictures, I'm not sure we've ever gotten a smile. Need not worry, we still didn't. I don't know what the deal is. He almost goes into a trance, I swear. When he does look at the camera, it's more of a glare than a glance.

We went back on Thursday to get pictures for Christmas cards. We got the closest thing to a smile that we've ever gotten. I'll post those another time.

Julie asked tonight if maybe Brendan was Amish. He's afraid that she might steal his soul if he looks at her. I've been laughing about that all night.

Here are a few of Brendan's 3 year pictures, a month later. Thanks again Julie. You're awesome, as usual.






No comments: