Saturday, November 20, 2010

Picture perfect Christmas Cards

Anyone who I have as a friend on Facebook has already seen some of this, but I have to share with everyone else.

I talked earlier this week about how photogenic Brendan is. Last week we went to try to get some pictures for Christmas cards. Brendan was his typical camera loathing self. Owen, on the other hand, is a HAM. He loves the camera. So much so that he looks ridiculous in most of the pictures. We tried to get a couple pictures of them together with little success. This is a sample of the kinds of pictures we got that day.



Speaking of Christmas cards, I was browsing one of the many blogs that I stalk regularly and came across a deal that's too good to pass up. Shutterfly is offering 50 Christmas cards to bloggers. All you have to do is blog about them. Since I usually get my Christmas cards from them anyway, it's a bargain. And you know, I'm all about a good bargain.


For anyone looking for some fun photo cards for Christmas this year, be sure to check them out here. They have soooo many to choose from. Like this one.


I have spent hours, I swear, creating different cards with different picture combinations. Now I have to decide which ones we are actually going to order. Decisions, decisions.

For anyone who is close to a Target or CVS Pharmacy you can have them printed and pick them up in stores or you can have them shipped to you.

If you're looking for gifts for grandparent's they have tons of deals right now. I made a Brendan photobook a few years ago for Christmas presents and it was quite cute, if I do say so myself.

It's not all about Christmas. I have had pictures printed and did baby announcements done there too. There are some really cute Thank You cards too. The possibilities are endless.

Any fellow bloggers interested in free Christmas cards be sure to check out the deal here.

No comments: